vRealize Operations Management Pack For vCloud Air 3.1 Is Now Live!
I am pleased to announce that vRealize Operations Management Pack for vCloud Air 3.1 is now live at Solution Exchange.
Management Pack 3.1 extends vRealize Operations Manager to monitor vCloud Air infrastructure and adds metrics, dashboards, reports, and alerts for newly released services – Dedicated Disaster Recovery, High Performance Storage, and Hybrid Cloud Manager 2.0 U2.
- Hybrid Disaster Recovery (aka Dedicated Disaster Recovery) dashboards, reports and alerts
- Count and spread of VMs with replication enabled and disabled
- Count and spread of VMs with RPO violations, including average RPO violation time
- Breakdown of VMs by replication status, test status and recovery status
- Ongoing replications with VM name, source, target, replication status, test status, recovery status, RPO, sync time, sync duration, and sync size
- Ongoing replications with replication, test, or recovery errors
- VM topology with and without replication on stretched networks
- High Performance Storage dashboards, reports and alerts for IOPs, quotas, and violations
- Hybrid Cloud Manager 2.0 U2 dashboards, reports and alerts
- Monitoring and alerts for Hybrid Cloud Manager SD-WAN fleet components – Cloud Gateway, High Throughput Layer-2 Concentrator, and WAN optimizer
- Health and status of Hybrid Cloud Manager components, tunnel, and virtual machine migrations
- Dashboards and reports for migration planning – Low and No-downtime workload migration and tracking
- vCloud Air Dedicated Cloud or VPC Subscription
- vRealize Operations Manager 6.x
Download Landing Page: Solution Exchange